These gear uses our new “Signature” landing gear. Nose gear extends 105 degrees. Strut diameters are 1/2″ stainless steel.
Signature Landing Gear Features:
- You can take a 70, 75, 80, 85, 90, or 95 degree gear, reverse the cams and the gear are reversed.
- Want to change the extension angle of your gear mechanism? Buy a cam at the extension angle you desire and install it yourself.
- Our electric gear motors (Centurion, 1/5, or giant gear motors can be installed on any universal body.)
- 1/4″ steel pivot pin pressed into the cam.
- Hand landing? The modeler can repair the landing gear mechanism at the flying field or home.
- The landing gear bodies are universal and can be used on any 70-95 degree landing gear mechanism.
- The modeler can change the gear from air to electric by removing 4 screws and installing the electric mechanism.
- Sorry, 100 or 105 degree mechanisms use the same size gear side plates but a special body.
Century Jet has expanded its options to include air and electric retract systems. Please select from the choices below to complete your retract system. Select the Deluxe 4 Way Valve for realistic air operations which provide the modeler infinite speed adjustments. If you elected to use electric retracts, you can upgrade to our Deluxe Controller which provides electronic door sequencer with selectable door open or door close modes when the gear are down plus 1 or 2 landing lights.
<P>To view a sample of our electric landing gear, please <a href=”http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHEU4E6kJ4JPpb0kCA2m2BQ”>click here.</a>